2.2 / 10 points
PaperHelp is a popular academic writing service offering quality and fast delivery of various assignments. The team has an attractive website and, at first glance, low prices. However, it’s not enough to become a top-rated writing company. You need to have more than these.
We found a lot of Paper Help reviews online. Still, almost none providing the answer to one crucial question: “Can they deliver a quality paper to me?”. And our review is here to unveil this. You will learn if this company can give you what you are looking for.
1. How PaperHelp Works?
Easy to follow the ordering process is the first sign of a professional writing team. At Paper Help, the ordering process consists of five steps:
- The choice of paper type, academic level, number of pages, and the deadline.
- Paper details form where you can indicate special requirements.
- After that, you are entitled to pay via the online form.
- The team assigns an available writer, and the paper writing starts.
- You get a paper and revise it if you are not satisfied, you can ask for amendments.
As you see, PaperHelp follows a pretty standard model. They don’t have anything unusual during the order completion process. Moreover, it’s not clear how amendments are done, will the paper be delivered before the deadline? Are there any additional charges? We have not found any details about this.
2. Types of Writings PaperHelp.org Offers
If you decided to order from the Paper Help team, you are definitely interested in if this company can deliver any kind of paper you might need. Students ordering online are always searching for a long-term relationship with the writing company. That’s why it’s highly essential to pick the company which can help with any writing task.
Here are services offered by these custom paper writing services:
- Writing from scratch. You can order a research paper, essay, term paper, and some other papers from this company. These papers will be written from scratch following your requirements.
- Editing and proofreading service to help with already written papers. The team will check your paper and make sure that it is of the best possible quality.
- Multiple choice questions. However, there are no details if this team do online tasks.
- Problem-solving tasks in different subject areas.
- Admission help to the students who decided to enter university or college.
PaperHelp team doesn’t offer any dissertation or thesis writing, as well as a lot of other important papers you might need.
3. Prices and Discounts
Our PaperHelp review won’t be full if we won’t share information about the costs and discounts this team provides. That’s why we checked their site, and here is what we found out. If you need help writing a paper, be ready to pay a lot here. The team has a complicated pricing model, which makes it almost impossible to calculate the price before placing an order.
The actual price is based on the type of service, academic level, number of pages, writer level, deadline, and even more. The company is expensive since they charge as much as $12.99 per page for non-urgent high school student’s papers.
The team offers a discount for new and returning customers. But this discount cannot be more than 10%. Reputable companies are offering 20-25 off for new, and sometimes to returning customers.
4. Quality and Guarantees
When crafting our review, we found a lot of negative PaperHelp.org reviews online from their past clients. Still, we decided to check if this team worth your attention or not and placed an essay paper order here. Our paper was easy to write, and it was devoted to a popular topic on Romeo and Juliet.
The paper was delivered on time, but it was terrible. It contained a lot of spelling, grammar, and stylistic errors. It looked like a re-written paper sample from an accessible website. We asked for the revision, but a writer failed to correct it.
Even since the company is offering free revisions and plagiarism-free papers, these guarantees are not followed. Negative PaperHelp reviews are true. This company is not providing a refund either.
5. Customer Support
The company provides support via email, Skype, and toll-free phone numbers in several English-speaking countries. There is no information if they are available 24/7. We tried all the ways before and after placing our order. At the initial stage, support service was okay, but when we asked for a refund for a failed paper, they started to ignore us. Let’s find out what are additional features you can get, so keep reading our PaperHelp review.
6. Additional Features
There are some other features offered at this company’s website. However, all these extras are paid, and the price starts $4.99. Here are some of them:
- Sources used. It’s the cheapest service, but there is a hidden gem here – you will need to pay $4.99 for each source used by a writer.
- Table of contents and outline for $9.99. It’s strange, but other companies are providing these for free with each paper.
- An abstract page for $14.99. This service is usually free at other companies.
- Plagiarism report starts from $9.99 for a small article, which is less than five pages, for each additional page you’ll pay $2.
- Editor’s check. Over $14 for short documents.
- Charts and tables if they are needed for your paper.
- Vip customer support.
This company charges additional for each feature a consumer might need. It makes the company expensive compared with its competitors. So, let’s sum up our findings of this PaperHelp.org review.
- Paper Help writing service has high prices.
- They provide support, but the customer care team ignores you if they failed to deliver a paper.
- The company doesn’t offer any dissertation or thesis writing service.
- Each feature they offer is paid.
- The quality of papers they deliver is low.